Our refund policy is to be read in conjunction with the Specific Terms & Conditions: 3(i), (ii) and (iii).
To facilitate a refund, you may take your parcelled item in its original packaging to your nearest Royal Mail Post Office within 14 days of delivery. This is your statutory “cooling off” period.
You must within 14 days of receipt of your parcel: –
- I. Fill out the Cancellation Form, ensure to enter the most appropriate reason for the return and place the cancellation form inside the parcel with the returned item.
- II. Attach the Returns Shipping Label to the front of the parcel.
- III. Please retain proof of postage as there may be times when this will need to be verified by ‘Us’. You can also email this to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can match this to your returned order upon receipt.
- IV. Items purchased from other retailers, including department stores, should be returned to the store from which it was originally purchased and should be subject to the return policy of the originating retailer.
Should your item be determined to be faulty by ‘Us’ or we send ‘You’ the wrong item in error
- we will refund to you the price paid for the item (less discounts or promotions applied at the time of purchase) and reasonable return shipping costs in accordance with Royal Mail pricing
- we will not pay excessive return shipping costs which are over that what Royal Mail would have charged you in instances where ‘You’ use other alternative shipping such as courier servicesby choice.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund you return shipping costs where you have just changed your mind about purchasing the item, the item is deemed not faulty or has not been sent to you in error. We do not accept non-faulty items after the 14-day cooling off period has expired.
We aim to process refunds within 14 days of receipt of the returned item and/or 14 days of receipt of proof of postage, whichever is the later. Please note this can mean in some cases payments may take up to 28 days, taking into consideration when you returned your item and then adding on our processing time.
All refunds are in British Pounds (GBP) and will be credited to the account/bank card/credit card ‘You’ provided when originally facilitating payment to ‘Us’.
Nothing in this policy affects your statutory rights.