Amschela knows that privacy is important to customers and that we care about how their information is used and shared. Amschela respects and values the privacy of everyone who visits our website and we will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and that are consistent with your rights and our legal obligations.
1. Information about us
The website Amschela.co.uk (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Amschela Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 10029091, and whose registered address is Suite 332,179 Whiteladies Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2AG.
2. What does this policy cover?
3. What data do we collect?
Some data will be collected automatically by the Site; other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it (for example, your delivery details when you buy a dress). Depending upon your use of the Site, we may collect some or all of the following data:
- 3.1 your name;
- 3.2 your date of birth;
- 3.3 your gender;
- 3.4 your contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 3.5 your address;
- 3.6 financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- 3.7 your computer or device’s IP address (automatically collected);
- 3.8 your web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 3.9 your computer or device’s operating system (automatically collected);
- 3.10 a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on the Site and the URL you exit to (automatically collected);
- 3.11 any other information deemed relevant.
4. How we use your data
- 4.1 We store your data securely and in full compliance with our legal obligations.
- 4.2 We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
- 4.2.1 providing and managing your access to the Site;
- 4.2.2 personalising and tailoring your experience on the Site and our products and services for you;
- 4.2.3 supplying our products and services to you;
- 4.2.4 responding to communications from you;
- 4.2.5 supplying you with email newsletters (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time);
- 4.2.6 market research;
- 4.2.7 analysing your use of the Site to enable us to continually improve the Site and your user experience;
- 4.3 With your permission, we may also use your data for marketing purposes—which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message and/orpost with information, news and special offers about our productsandservices. We won’t, however, send you spam and we’ll take reasonable steps to ensure we fully protect your rights and comply with our legal obligations.
5. How and where we store your data
- 5.1 We only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
- 5.2 We aim to store your data only within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). However, there may be some occasions where
Some or all your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to agree to this by using the Site and submitting information to us. If we do store or transfer data outside the EEA, we’ll take reasonable steps to ensure your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA.]
- 5.3 We take data security very seriously, and to protect your data we’ve put in place procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect.
- 5.4 However, despite the security measures we’ve taken, always remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure. We advise you to take precautions when transmitting data to us via the internet.
6. Do we share your data?
- 6.1 We may share your data with other companies in our group.
- 6.2 We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf—for example, payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, those third parties may require access to your data. We’ll take reasonable steps to ensure your data will be handled safely, securely and in accordance with the law.
- 6.3 We may put together statistics about the use of the Site, such as data on traffic and usage patterns. All such data will be anonymised. We may share anonymised data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers.
- 6.4 On occasion, we may be legally required to share data we hold—for example, where we must comply with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority. We don’t require any further consent from you to share data in those circumstances and we’ll comply with any legally binding request made of us.
7. What happens if Amschela changes hands?
- 7.1 We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business. This may involve the sale or transfer of control of all or part of the Amschela business. This may require the transfer of your data. The new owner or controlling party of the business will be permitted to use the data for the same purposes for which we originally collected it.
8. Your right to withhold information
You may access certain areas of the Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all the functions of amschela.co.uk, you will be required to submit or allow for us to collect certain data.
9. How can you access your data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data we hold on payment of a £10 fee. Please contact us for more details using the contact details set out below.
10. What cookies do we use?
11. Contacting us